Are your rental properties time consuming? Do you have trouble finding quality tenants?
Kawartha Property and Legal Services offers customizable packages to help you find reliable tenants and maintain your rental property.
We provide packages that help manage your tenant relations including:
- Rent Collection
- Tenant screening
- Showing property to prospects
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Fill vacancies
- Handle complaints and settle disputes
- Schedule on sight inspections
- Arrange quotes from contractors for repair and maintenance work
- Handle eviction process and notices
- Serve Eviction notices
- Mediate negotiations
As a Landlord, you have legal rights that protect you and your property. If your tenant is behind in rent, disturbing other tenants, causing property damage or interfering with the reasonable enjoyment of other tenants you should take immediate action to begin the eviction process.
Kawartha Property and Legal Services offers paralegal services that can help with the following services with the Landlord and Tenant Board.
- Representation at the Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB)
- Filing notices
- Attending hearings
- Mediation negotiations
- Enforcing orders
- Serving tenants with notices
- Enforcing rent collections after evictions
If you are having problems with a tenant and don't know how to proceed? Call Kawartha Property and Legal Services for a FREE consultation.